Monday, October 1, 2012
5 Signs of a Serial DIYer
Think you can spot a serial DIYer? Well, maybe you can.
Here are five warning signs to help you easily pick us out of a crowd. You might know (or be) a serial DIYer if ...
1. Disposable drop cloths have a permanent space on your shopping list. (And among the Top 3 items.)
2. Paint, fillers, caulk and adhesives have their own kitchen cabinet.
3. A drill is as permanent a bathroom fixture as the commode -- and used nearly as much.
4. Watching Doppler on The Weather Channel qualifies as "exciting television."
5. And finally, staff at the local Home Depot and Lowe's stores know you by name AND what you're working on.