Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pool Party!

With all the hot summer days, there has been plenty of activity around our pool. Oh. Haven't I shown you our new pool.? Here it is.
That's Frank. And Jemmy is getting a drink. And in the pool? That's a newcomer. She is a third tag-along duck. (Or maybe it's a he. I think it's a girl.) Since she is the first to actually get IN the pool, which she does multiple times each day, the mother has started calling her Esther Williams.
And so there they are. Frank, Jemmy and Esther. Everyone is being quite well-behaved.
Some other friends even join the crowd, but steering fairly clear of the pool itself.And still, quiet swimming and drinking goes on.


Looks like Frank has decided that it's time to head for home. Out of the pool, Esther! But apparently, that idea doesn't go over too well ...































2 comments:

Kate said...

That's hilarious! I love that the bunny got a little pool side sun bathing in too, haha.

Vicki said...

That is awesome! The only thing I have in my backyard these hot days of summer is one chipmunk and a squirrel that lies as flat as he can on my slate patio to cool himself off. If I didn't despise squirrels so much I would probably give him a little pool to cool off in. Who knows, I may do it just for the pictures...