Saturday, August 31, 2013

SIZZLE!

Holy triple-digit temperatures, Batman!

Today is the second consecutive day of temps above 100 degrees. And it felt every degree of it. It was too hot to do real work so Lawrence and I made a short few hours of planning and then we took a trip to Lowe's to get the wood we'll need for the concrete forms. And a Bagster.

I used a Bagster for the first time a few weeks ago when we took the deck down. That thing was MEGA-stuffed. The only reason I was able to get as much into it as I did was that I strategically packed it. It got out of here successfully so I've decided to try it again.

This time, it will be rock and dirt. Rock and dirt that I have to dig up from around much of the area that surrounded what once was the deck. I did a little bit last weekend but to look at it, I didn't even scratch the surface.

It's supposed to be a little cooler tomorrow. A little being about five or six degrees. But, I need to work on the yard and on beginning to move all that rock. I feel like I've got the same quarry that Fred Flintstone did but the difference is that he got to sit his fat *ss down in a crane!

No comments: