Sunday, June 27, 2010

Congratulations to Our Winner!

Ozzie was really excited about his birthday drawing. And I was uber excited since this was our very first contest at This D*mn House.

As I read off every name who was represented in the drawing, he barked enthusiastically. He even helped me as I typed in the list and assigned the appropriate numbers for each entrant. Random.org used those numbers to randomly select a winner. And that winner was …

Sarah from Our New House! She is the winner of a Black & Decker 24V Cordless Trimmer/Edger. With a new home and a new baby I’m sure this will come in handy. I’m glad that you are already familiar with what this bad boy can do, Sarah, courtesy of your neighbor. Now you can grin and flash your own thanks to our friends at Black & Decker.

Sarah maximized her chances by Tweeting the link AND writing a blog post about the contest. We also need to send some link love out to Leah at Storybook Ranch who was the other of the two contestants to maximize her odds.

Congratulations, Sarah! Please be sure to send your name and address to me at thisdmnhouse at gmail.com.

Some of you Tweeted and several more left comments. Thank you to everyone who participated in this milestone event. And thanks for the many birthday wishes for Ozzie.

I’m hoping for both many more birthdays for my furbaby AND many more giveaways in the future.

2 comments:

Kate R said...

Congrats to Sarah!

Why S? said...

Congrats to Sarah and a Happy, Happy Birthday to Ozzie!