Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother Nature's Wrath

I had another post all ready to go, but it's all so trivial right now in the wake of more deadly tornados I just can't. It will keep.

I hope that all of my virtual world buds are safe tonight. And, all of my distant family members who seem to be in or very near the storm-struck areas.

Be careful out there PLEASE, everyone. Keep your eye to the sky, listen for warnings, watch radar on TV if you can.

If you have a watch or warning issued, HEED IT! Maybe that time you spend in the basement, the bathtub or closet might seem a silly waste, but sillier still would be for you or your family to lose your lives because you chose to ignore it.

You're all in my thoughts tonight, folks. Batten down the hatches and hopefully, we'll all be OK tomorrow.

No comments: