Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Asked

Recent email query: When are you going to review some more stuff?

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by this question. I’ve been getting lots of recent hits on several reviews – some even a few years old – including caulk guns and caulk, our Dyson canister, my Kindle, the Twin Draft Guard and the TroyBilt lawnmower that was sent to me to review last summer.

Hmmm … good question. I wish I knew the answer. It isn’t like I don’t have things to review.
A hard floor steamer that has never been taken from the box. Ditto that for a tool I won – a year ago.

YIKES! Seems like I’m more than a bit overdue. So, thanks for asking! I'm thrilled that my opinion seems to matter.


I’ll see what I can do to get ToolTalk revived.

1 comment:

MonkeyGirl said...

Did you get a Shark?? I absolutely love mine and if anyone would read my blog - I would post a review! Of course, I would have to update my blog to keep people coming back :-)