Sunday, June 26, 2011

Back to the Bricks ... Again

No more storms yet today. Just unbearable humidity.

That made my trip earlier today all the more fun: brick-gathering. I decided I would check out Home Depot since our local Lowe's had kind of a crappy selection of Holland pavers. Turns out it was a smart move.

I came home 100 bricks heavier. (I didn't want to push it too much with Ladybird. She's been OK so far lately. Cross your fingers.) I'm HOPING that this weekend -- starting with Friday -- will NOT be beleaguered with storms. We are supposed to get more storms tonight and tomorrow -- both with a risk of severe -- I need some cooler, drier weather to start getting these bricks down.

And it looks like I'll be heading back to HD at least one night this week for more bricks. It gonna start lookin' like a brickyard around here again pretty soon ...

No comments: