Tuesday, August 31, 2010

From Under the Rock

I’m baaaaaack …

Yes, I took yet another brief blog break. It wasn’t completely intentional; I was sick. After doing a bit of reading and talking to a few people who had similar experiences, I think it’s possible that I had the milder form of West Nile. It’s certainly possible after getting bit more than three dozen times last week. And, since symptoms began emerging within 48-72 hours … it’s definitely possible.

But, whatever the reason, I was miserable and spent most of my three-day weekend resting. In a way, that’s not a bad thing considering that as I gear up for a FIVE-day weekend, I’m probably going to need every drop of R&R I accumulated! The even better news, for you my dear readers, is that my very next post gives you a shot at a prize!

I go away, but I come back not empty-handed. Sounds like a pretty good deal for all of us. Stay tuned …

4 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

Prizes?? I love prizes! Glad you are back among the living!!

karen said...

So glad you are feeling better. Very scary. I hardly ever get to my blog or get to read my blogger friends post anymore. Today I said I am going to get caught up on reading post. Stay away from those nasty bugs. They don't bite me but they love my son .

Kitchen Remodeling said...

glad to know that you're back!

NV said...

Thanks, all!