Friday, April 4, 2008

Let Sleeping Blogs Lie?

It's been nearly a year since I first set this blog up. I was certain at some point that I had deleted it. But, here the poor thing still sits, immersed in its solitary confinement.

During the last few months, I've revisited it and/or pondered whether I should bring it up to date and START INVITING PEOPLE. (Something I didn't do the first time 'round, mostly 'cause I'm a chicken!) Blogs have become a big topic of conversation at work and, after meeting for about 30 minutes with a colleague the other day to discuss just that, I've decided to return.

It might be fun for everyone to hear about what's been going on at This D*mn House for most of the last year, or with the life forces within it -- or not. I guess I'm going to find out.

No comments: