Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Lawnmower Man Rides Again

All I wanted was to sleep in today. That was it.

I'd had a weird, sporadic sleep pattern yesterday which had started with a nap Friday night.

The original plan had been to do a bathroom reno at the restaurant between yesterday and today. That got taken off the roster for a variety of reasons. Yesterday was spent getting household needs (and for me, a few things I wanted for a change) and more stuff for some projects at the restaurant. So, today's goal was to sleep until I felt like getting up. Except that's not what happened.

I was rudely awakened by the sound of a lawnmower. The Lawnmower Man was back. (Quick history note for those who haven't been reading long: Crazy man who lives on the corner and constantly cuts grass. His, everyone else's, and usually makes huge messes in the process. He did mine for a while til I made him stop because of the uneven levels and huge gouges he left throughout.)

And I swear if I go out there and there is grass all over Pearl after I scrubbed her but good yesterday ...

Oh, Happy Easter!

No comments: