Friday, April 23, 2010

Why Am I Awake ... and Dressed?

I should be blissfully asleep right now. In all likelihood, there would be a Yorkie nestled against my leg, peacefully snoring.

That was the plan anyway. All week I thought of how wonderful it would be. The past two weeks have been rugged so my first day of vacation was more than welcome.( Especially after spending a good chunk of yesterday chasing around after rugrats to get pictures during Take Your Kid to Work Day. (I’ve become the unofficial official photographer for many events at work.)

Instead, I’m at work. Just too many things happening, too many things to be done to just walk away now. So, I’ll be at work until noon. After that, Lord only knows.

Yes, there are much worse fates so I won't complain. Happy Friday!

No comments: