Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Weekend Tally

Whew! Hard to believe it's Sunday night and tomorrow it's back to work again. Well, it doesn't feel much like I ever left work. While I did sleep in a bit both days, I've been in a perpetual state of motion the rest of the time.

Here's a general accounting:

No. of hours spent mowing and weed-eating: 7
No. of bags of yard waste taken to the dump: 5
No. of feet of hose unrolled and hooked up: 100
No. of yard implements cleaned with hose: 6
No. of loads of laundry done: 8
No. of cars washed: 2
No. of Tylenol consumed: 10
No. of hours doing work-related functions: 2
No. of tools tested: 0 :(

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Kudos to you! All of my tallies for those are 0!

Kate said...

How in the world were you able to do all that yard work?? Between my sinuses & allergies, I was lucky to just get the yard mowed! You can see the layer of yellow pollen covering just about everything around here.

NV said...

Vicki -- :-)

Kate -- I wore a mask through part of it and took frequent breaks. yeah, the pollen is horrible. It was CAKED to Ladybird thanks to a series of brief downpours on Friday. GLUH!