Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just Wait 'til He's 16

Clearing my great-uncle's house has been exhausting both physically and emotionally. But every once in a while there's that little dose of comic relief that seems to arrive at just the right moment.

Case in point: my baby cousin's son fell in love with one of those leather flapped winter hunting hats. He was wearing it all over the place. He decided it made him look like "Cousin Eddie" from the Vacation movies. (And it kinda does.)

Then, he discovered this wild Hawaiian shirt and decided that he had to put it on right this minute along with the Cousin Eddie hat. Oh. My. God.

I told my little cousin that this is the photo you casually drag out when he brings his first girlfriend home ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is pure awesomeness. What an 80s flashback!

NV said...

glurf -- Thanks! It really did provide a good deal of levity at the proper momement.