Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little Cooperation

My legs and back haven't quite returned to normal from the yard-athon but I know that I've got a lot of work ahead for the weekend.

While I'd much rather be scrapbooking on Saturday (sorry, MEF), I will more than likely be scrubbing the house and carport down. Then, the mother can paint the concrete around the base and I can repair the carport ceiling and paint it. (During one of the winter/spring storms, a piece of wood trim was ripped off the ceiling, taking a good deal of paint along with it.

Looks like we can plan such outdoor projects as long as Mother Nature cooperates the way the forecast says she is going to. So, hey, c'mon Lady ...

After those projects, maybe some gingerbread and then it will be back inside to clear things out and ideally get back to the kitchen and bath projects that never seem to end.

On a totally unrelated note, I spied the date ... Happy Anniversary to the Monkeygirls on 4 years of wedded bliss. Love ya both!

No comments: