Monday, July 19, 2010

And She Falls Silent

Sorry, folks. Those of you who posted comments since late last night, I'm truly sorry that you had to wait nearly 24 hours to get them posted. I was not online to moderate them.

That's because I spent the bulk of today in bed, fighting a sinus infection that has pushed stuff down through my ears and now, I fear, has touched off an ear infection. I now have a Z-pack and hopefully that will do the trick.

I think this is my second or third such infection this year. That's about average but there are still five months left in the year. Hopefully, this will be the last.

4 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

Feel better soon! Coal is very sad when his friend isn't feeling well!duk

Jayne said...

Hope you feel better soon! Nothing worse than being sick in the summer.

Kate R said...

My sinuses have been kicking my butt lately also. Hope you feel better soon!

Ty'sMommy said...

Man, you have had more than your fair share this year, girl! I hope you get to feeling better soon!