Monday, July 12, 2010

A Good Week

I know it’s going to be a good week. (If I say this enough, I know I'll believe it.)

It’s getting off to an auspicious start with a late bus (more than 10 minutes) and an office that is absolutely stifling but I’m standing by that call in spite of it because:
  • You can find out how to win a new deck from Fiberon Decking … and learn about National Deck Day.
  • You can see the early birthday gift I got myself.
  • And for my birthday, you could win a prize in This D*mn House’s second-ever give-away!
  • A key project at work should launch later this week.
  • And last but not least, I hope to make major progress on the blog redesign. (You did notice that it already looks a little different, right?) Now that I've done some toying with the new system and the new look, let's just see what the girl can do!

Any one of those would be reason enough to declare it a good week but put them all together and it’s got to be unavoidable! Stay tuned …

3 comments:

MonkeyGirl said...

Hey MEF! It will be a good week - any thoughts about scrapbooking with me this weekend??

NV said...

MG -- Oh yeah. I'm thinking YES I'm going! :-)

MonkeyGirl said...

YAAHOOO!