Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Four Days

Four days go really fast. Seems like it was just Friday five minutes ago!

Yesterday was a flurry of activity. I washed Pearl inside and out, did some necessity shopping (and some comparison shopping on molding and trim), mowed the lawn, completed several bill-related tasks (including renewing Pearl’s plates) and spent over an hour off-and-on the phone trying to nail down a reporter interview.

All in all, it was a busy day and I did get a lot done.

This morning, I barely made the bus. (In fairness, this is my Monday.) I was getting dressed when it all of a sudden occurred to me that I was on a schedule – and I was already behind! But, the mad dash paid off. I hate to be rushed like that.

Meanwhile, at work,I also saw that several things I’m working on are progressing and I still have a few others to get crackin’ on. It’s going to be another busy few days.

No comments: