Monday, May 31, 2010

The Marathon Happens

I'm sitting here covered in paint, sticky from both wallpaper stripper and wallpaper glue and trying to convince myself to get going because the marathon resumes in less than 8 hours.

We weren't entirely sure if the marathon was back on again today or not until mid-morning. By the time I loaded the car and made the trip, it was 12:30. We worked until nearly 11 p.m. During that time, we got both bathrooms under way. While we worked inside, a lot of my family worked outside, power-washing and starting to paint the porch which goes all the way around the building. Thank God it didn't rain.

I'll be so happy to get this done! Just getting to see the first phases of everything is exciting. I hope to have some "before and afters" tomorrow night!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.

No comments: