I'm going to pick up Pearl. Hope and pray for me that I get in ahead of any real snow.
Oh, she's NOT fixed. I don't even know if they changed the oil or rotated the tires (things which were supposedly coming to me free anyway). Do you see that vein throbbing on my right temple? Hopefully, it will stay beneath the skin and not pop free.
After yesterday's debacle, at 3:30 today I STILL had not received a call. When I tried to call, it was deja vu all over again. Hold Hell. Indefinitely. I opted to call the sales manager. After previously telling me to go through HIM for these kinds of things, he quickly passes me off to my salesman. About 20 minutes later he calls me and says,
wait for it ...
Their plan was to take my car to a GM dealer TOMORROW?!!!! WTF? I could have done that myself, DAYS ago. It seems that since I was last there, they are no longer a GM house. Since they aren’t a GM house anymore, they don’t have GM diagnostic equipment. (And I was supposed to know this, how?) So, they can’t run the code on the check engine light. SERIOUSLY?!
And for two solid days, no one could call and tell ME any of this?! And they were going to take my car out in the aftermath of a snowstorm (assuming it arrives later, which I hope it doesn't and that it's all hype). NOT!
The saving grace of today is that in that in a very short time, Crop Camp will be one day and a matter of hours away ...
This is some of the craziest sh*t I have ever heard ... and for those who know me in real life, you know I've heard some crazy sh*T!