Saturday, January 30, 2010

Phase One

It was cold and windy but the sun was out. All in all, not a bad day for a drive. So, the mother and I headed to the restaurant.

We didn't take the big mirrors for the fireplaces but we took a smaller one, a cabinet and a bunch of assorted odds and ends. The restaurant was hopping. My little cousin even jumped in to help with the tables.

I did a bunch of measuring and there was a lot of discussion about what and how and how much. Not much when.

I have a feeling it's going to be sooner, much sooner, rather than later. Phase One -- whereby we decide the WHAT needs to be done is complete. Phase Two is well under way, the time during which we determine what supplies and how much we'll need to pull it off.

In return for my trouble, I was treated to an awesome sandwich (turkey and havarti) and cup of soup (carrot and rice -- may not sound good, but it's dynamite!) and homemade potato chips and sweet potato chips.

Yeah, it's going to be a lot of hard work but d*mn am I going to be eatin' good!

No comments: