Sunday, June 22, 2008

And the Power ...Stays On!



9 p.m. 9:15. 9:30. I occasionally glanced at the table, noting the location of the lanterns and flashlights.

I held my breath every 15 minutes, but the power didn't go out tonight. Instead, the only power that seems to be out tonight is that of the birthday boy. He finally crashed.

Ozzie is crashed after an evening of being a wildman with his new squeaky bone. He may be 11, but sometimes he plays more like an 11-month-old than an 11-year-old.

Thought I'd share some shots of the birthday boy with his present, prior to his crash landing.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Awwww...Ozzie's so cute!! He doesn't look a day over 2. And in those photos, he seems to be laughing. What a happy birthday boy!

NV said...

thanks, Jayne. I sure think so, but I'm admittedly biased! he laughs quite a lot actually. Mostly at the idiot taking the pictures. :-)

Ann said...

Oh OZZIE, you are SO handsome!! Happy Birthday again!!!!!!

NV said...

Thanks, Ann! Ozzie bows his head humbly ...