Saturday, June 6, 2009

Bedlam

Lawrence will be here in a few minutes. A friend of the mother’s is coming to pick up some baseball tickets that another friend gave her to give to me that I can’t use. (Barn party later today.)
They’re nice seats, too. Loge box behind first base. And it’s going to be a great day for a game. At least someone can use them.

The house is totally upside down, despite my best efforts to clean stuff up last night. (The mother went out with her friends; someone is in town that she hadn’t seen in 40 years.) I was exhausted. I couldn’t have gone anywhere if I’d wanted to.

I got tied up at work and had to wait for the last bus out of town. And I still have a ton of things I need to do. But, at least I’m busy. So I’m not complaining.
It was only 60 when I got up but I just went outside to set up my saw and it’s really warming up already. Here’s to a beautiful day and to getting things DONE! I’ve got quite the Lawrence list. Hope he’s up to it.

No comments: