Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello, Dolly!

Rain rolled in shortly after noon, washing out my plans to mow and to cut trim for the bathroom. Instead, we’ve been packing, pitching, moving and removing things to both facilitate the removal of the old stove and accommodate the new one.

They’re on their way now to take the old stove away. The dining room table had its contents cleared, then, along with the myriad of stuff beneath it, was pushed against the wall. It is now filled with items once again. Have I mentioned that I hate living and working in a house simultaneously?

Yesterday, Lawrence and I got the egg and dart molding up in the kitchen. And … I have lots of stuff to share, including a new development on the cabinet front. I’m promising pictures soon, too.

But, right now I need to go survey the kitchen again and make sure there isn’t anything else in the way. Soon, the old stove will be singin’ “Hello, Dolly” and “Goodbye, Kitchen.”

No comments: