Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What's in There?

With all the craziness of the past week, I forgot about something. So when the mother and I returned from our paint pilgrimage on Friday and spied a package leaned against the front door, I couldn't imagine what she was talking about when she asked, "What's in that package?"

Well, of course, it was the copy of the Domino decorating book that I'd won, courtesy of our friends at Charles & Hudson! What a pleasant surprise!

This is an awesome book. Thanks again to C&H for sending it my way.


It would take a few days before I really had a chance to do much more than crack the cover. But when I did steal a few minutes to sit down and look at it (after I had to go and reclaim it from the mother) this is the page I opened it up to.


It seemed pretty apt, considering that I'd be spending the weekend in that very room!

No comments: