Sunday, December 7, 2008

Clean Is A Relative Term

OK. It's not immaculate by any stretch of the imagination, but my bedroom is at least 100 times cleaner than it was before I started yesterday. The mother has a bunch of crap (crap to me, doll collection to her) that has to be cleaned and dusted, but hey, that's not my job. Just because you stick it in my room, doesn't make it my responsibility, right? That's my story anyway.

But, the good news is that I got eight loads of laundry done, 80 percent of my clothes put away (except for my sweaters which are hanging up downstairs), ridded myself of the bag of summer clothes, cleaned and put away my shoes, and thoroughly cleaned down my bed, vanity and wardrobe. And the floor. We don't want to talk about the fact that I used THREE Swiffer sweeper wipes in that tiny little room before I even ran the sweeper and mopped.

No. We won't go there.

And now, I'm very tired. And already, it's back to the grind tomorrow. How'd that happen?

No comments: