Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busily Quiet

I was quiet much of the day, busily dealing with routine tasks, and even some of this evening I found myself silent. And I was totally silent all day on the blog. My apologies.

I wish I had something really good to share. About the best I can offer is that Tigger is no worse. No better, but at present, no worse. So, he's still with us and he at least appears to be happy about it.

My great-uncle, however, has had lots of bad news. We aren't sure yet what it all means, but I think the synopsis may be terminal cancer. Lots of tests being done and results waiting on others. And as bad as it is for him, I think it may be worse for his daughter. Please pray for both him and our poor cousin. She's having quite a rough time.

I went to a birthday party tonight for a cousin who turned 3o. It seems impossible. He was just a little kid a few minutes ago. It was good to see this part of the family again.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

Hang in there. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. (Tigger, too.)

Anonymous said...

It's hard not to let this stuff get to you. Be assured I'll be praying for your whole family and, of course, Tigger. I wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.

MonkeyGirl said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you need someone to talk to, just give me a call. You know I am always here for you.

NV said...

Jayne -- thanks! Appreciate that.

Star -- Thank you. It is very hard to not get bogged down in all of it. Just need to keep a stiff upper lip and do what needs doing. :-)

MG -- Thanks, MEF! I know that, but it's good to hear it anyway.