Friday, October 23, 2009

Lazy Bones

Things have been moving kind of slow around here. I'll blame it on the rain. It rained ALL DAY and ALL NIGHT Thursday almost without stopping.

It's still quite gray out and very windy. I think Toby has the right idea.




All I got done yesterday was painting a little trim for the bathroom and working on one wall. And I got some packages ready to mail. I'm going to try to be a little more diligent today. Try to be. But it's hard when everybody else looks oh so comfortable.

I need to go to the post office and get this party started. But d*mn. He sure looks REALLY comfortable.

3 comments:

karen said...

Take nap. I won't tell.

Kate R said...

ROFL! He does look VERY comfortable. And he's also a very handsome boy!

NV said...

Karen -- Thanks! It's fun to sneak one in.

Kate -- Yeah, he was super comfy the little creep. And thanks. We think he's awfully pretty. (Too pretty to be a boy.) :-)