Sunday, November 29, 2009

Four Days Go Quick

I can hardly believe it's Sunday evening already. Wasn't it Wednesday afternoon like five minutes ago?

Yesterday shouldn't count. I haven't mentioned that I managed to catch the mother's cold and I was miserable yesterday after days of hacking and sneezing. I feel a little better today thankfully. But it was gorgeous yesterday (OVER 70!) and I didn't even get out of my pajamas, all day. That's why I was so quiet yesterday. Sucks.

It was over 60 today, which was good. I did some more running around. Crowds had thinned a little over Friday's throngs but not by much. And I've started trying to sort out my own little collection of Christmas presents. Got a few wrapped, bagged and tagged.

The mother is zipping from one end of the room to the other in front of me, sorting out all of our family's stuff. This place looks like Santa's sled crashed in the dining room. I swear it.

Hoping we can get decorations up next weekend. That would be nice.

At some point tonight, I hope to check in to Google Reader again. I'm sure there are an obscene amount of posts waiting for me ...

1 comment:

Kate R said...

I hope you are feeling better today.

We didn't get quite as warm as you but close enough. It was great! It's so nice to be able to put up some Christmas decorations without your fingers freezing off.