Sunday, November 8, 2009

G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S!

Just saying that it was a glorious day, doesn't come close to describing just how glorious it was! Why can't it just stay like this? I so live in the wrong part of the country.

It got up to 78 yesterday and I don't know what today's high was but it was equally beautiful. I spent most of today trying to do all of the things that I didn't get done yesterday. I did manage to finish a lingering outside project by getting a second layer of driveway patch around the columns in the carport. That should wrap that up!

And then I patched some of the other cracks in the driveway. Luckily, there weren't many spots that were too bad. (Clearly, I did a good job before sealing it last year.) Unfortunately, I couldn't do the front half of the driveway because I knew my godmother was coming over -- but not when. I think it will keep 'til spring anyway.

2 comments:

StuccoHouse said...

20 degrees cooler here, but still wonderful. Makes raking up leaves a little less of a chore.

NV said...

Stucco -- Yes. Though even in the 70s, it was pleasant enough working outside.