Monday, November 16, 2009

What the Puck?!

I finally got a chance to go through my hockey photos over the weekend. Mind you, I should have been doing other things, especially considering how much else was going on, but I couldn’t help myself. I just had to see if they really looked as good on the computer as they did on the camera.

They did.
One theme I noticed – and one that took me by surprise – was the presence of the puck. In frame after frame, I found the puck rolling or gliding away or perched at the edge of a player’s stick. So, I decided to do two things things.

First, I’d be as good as my word and share some additional shots from Thursday night’s Blues’ game. And second, each of these shots has the puck visible someplace. Can you find it?
There’s no prize for this, beyond the satisfaction of having quite the eagle eye!







5 comments:

Kate R said...

BOOYAH! (LOL) It took me a little longer on the 2nd one, but I did find all four! And these really are great pics! My digital camera has such a long shutter lag, that puck would be long gone before the pic was snapped.

Vicki said...

Yeah, the second one is definitely the hardest. Poor puck. Great shots :)

plumbelieve said...

I'd say you now bleed Blue!

NV said...

Thanks for playing along and indulging my photo fanaticism!

Shane said...

I love hockey. Our college (UND) sends a ton of players to the Blues (Oshie for one!).