Friday, August 22, 2008

Two Mondays, One Week

What Day is it? I’m so damn confused today.

Three times now I’ve had to remind myself to take the trash out – and then remind myself to NOT take the trash out because it isn’t Monday, though it feels like it is to me. No, thankfully it’s Friday but I’m woefully behind on a number of fronts so it may as well be Monday.

And it’s back to the grind this morning, too. I have to drop the car off on my way in and hopefully, I can pick it back up on my way home tonight. Luckily, it doesn’t sound too serious. Jim seemed to be nodding knowingly as I described the situation to him over the phone yesterday.

Here’s hoping …

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Here's to knowing that you've got about 8 more hours before the weekend! Hope your car gets fixed quickly!

Ty'sMommy said...

I am sure it will be fine. It can't be ALL bad...not on a Monday, er FRIDAY, I mean!

NV said...

V -- Your hopes came through. Two headlights in working order. A cheap and quick fix.

Ty'smom -- It went unbelievably quick and was relatively painless.

Ann said...

Racking my brain here...hmmmm....um...gosh...still thinking....

Could it BE total physical exhaustion that you don't know what day it is?? LOL!?