Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Sample

I mentioned getting a sample of vinyl beadboard. I also mentioned that the mother didn't like it. To clarify, she liked it -- just not for the bathroom! So, I'm back to square one, literally, which is a panel of subway-like tile.


I'll go get that today.

I got the sample from Vintage Woodworks. Turns out I've done business with them before. We bought gingerbread and fretwork from them before.


It also turns out that I've done business with the manufacturing company, Azek. They made the majority of the boards that I used to pimp my shed. Good to know that there is a product out there like this if I need it. I had a good experience with both the vendor and with the product manufacturer. So, if you're looking for a product like this, you know where to find it!

No comments: