Thursday, July 30, 2009

Weather, schmether

The forecasters really piss me off. All they could talk about last night was how it was going to rain today. Well, I wasn't surprised -- I'm on vacation. Only natural that it should rain!

But, while the sun has bounced in and out of the clouds, not a drop of anything. Or even the threat of it. Now they're saying a "chance thunderstorm" this afternoon. Whatever. I've got stuff to cut and I can't listen to their dumb a**es anymore! I guess if that chance thunderstorm actually kicks up, I'll just deal with it then.

So, I'm off to my long postponed work in the bathroom!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I know you don't want to hear this... but we'd love some of that rain where I live!

It only rains about 3 or 4 times a year and in major drought. All farmland is dying because there is no water.

I wish we got more rain. Not like all the time (Washington), but maybe once or twice a month. It's be so nice!

I hope you get to do something fun for your vacation.

NV said...

Debbie -- yeah. none too thrilled at the moment as it's moving in as we speak, forcing me to change my plans yet again! hope you get your rain though!