Friday, July 17, 2009

Yikes!

My driver’s license expires on Wednesday. I knew I needed to go and renew it but things have been so hectic, I just kind of forgot about it. And I have to take a written test. It’s not like I can just bounce in and bounce out.

So, whatever else is on deck for tomorrow, it will have to adjust accordingly. I have to find out the DMV hours and go get that done. I think Lawrence will be taking the panels out of the bathroom cabinet to put in beadboard (yes, I’ve created a monster; the mother asked for this specifically) so I guess I can get him set up doing that and then go get my license.

He also needs to check out the bathtub fixture. Somehow, “hot” with the new handle in place isn’t all that hot. It’s very warm, but if you’re looking for a hot shower, you’re not going to find it in our bath! Need to see what he can do about that.

Tonight, I think I’m going to tackle the rest of the kitchen floor. The mother wants me to have Lawrence put the backerboard down and help me determine my tiling plan. Sounds like a solid idea.That would be light years ahead of where I am now. I just know I don’t want to keep him beyond five hours or so tomorrow.

After last Saturday, I’m lucky he’s coming back at all!

No comments: