Monday, December 7, 2009

And the Day was GONE!

One minute, it was 7:30 a.m. Then, it was 12:30 p.m.

Another dose of medication and back to bed. Then, it was 4:30 p.m.

Amazing how a whole day can get away!

The good news is that I do feel better. Tired still, but better. And it wasn't just helpful for me to get an ENTIRE DAY of rest. (Work didn't even call once.) Ozzie was glued to me all day and we both slept peacefully.

Tonight, it's like someone dognapped my little senior citizen (he IS nearly 12.5, mind you) and replaced him with a puppy. He keeps running around and bringing me toys and then sailing through the house at top speeds.

Tomorrow: Get ready for reviews and reviews. And maybe even a gift idea!!!

1 comment:

Kate R said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Were you able to sleep last night after sleeping all day?

How's the mother doing?