Monday, December 21, 2009

More Holiday Thoughts

The holidays are filled with hustle and bustle with nary a break in sight. And, if you’re a dedicated DIYer, you’re no doubt cranking on a project, all the while working against the calendar. (Unless you're me and let the mother totally wimped you out of even trying to finish the bathroom this year.)

Maybe you haven’t even had time to put a tree up yet. (Whew! That one we've got covered.)

Well, Lowe’s may be able to help you out by giving you a chance to trim the tree without dragging out a single ornament. With their Super Elftacular site, you can decorate the tree and then share it with your friends and family via email, Twitter or Facebook.

You get all the fun of hanging ornaments (with the help of elves on a variety of creative machinery) without the mess.

And, neither cats nor kids can wreck this tree! While we're on the subject of wrecks ...

As if their version of Bohemian Rhapsody wasn't enough, the Muppets are back again! This time, it's Beaker, the Swedish Chef, and my personal favorite, Animal, giving us The Carol of the Bells.
If you can watch either of these and not just totally laugh yourself silly you truly have NO sense of humor.

And my pity.

Thanks to Dominik at Fall of Because for posting Carol of the Bells on his blog!

4 comments:

karen said...

I did laugh my head off. Thanks! Merry Christmas!!!

happileah said...

ooh..that super elftacular sounds fun, I'll have to give it a try :)

Victoria said...

Yess. I am so relieved that Im not the only one who still thinks the Muppets are hilarious. I was just saying to my husband the other day I wish they would play a Muppets Christmas Carol on TV. We were totally disappointed by the Jim Carrey version that just came out.

Kate R said...

Thanks for the links - too cute!