Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gettin' Ready

I awoke this morning to snow-covered streets. This changed my initial plans for the day. At first, I thought it just delayed them but every time I would go to get bundled to go out and clean off cars, the snow returned with a vengeance.

Luckily, by mid-afternoon the snow was intermittent and the streets, once quite ugly, were just wet. The grass and other surfaces remained covered. I'm guessing we got a little over 2 inches. Then the sun came out and it began to dwindle.

By that time though I was knee-deep in preparing for Crop Camp. It IS just 12 days away after all! I'm happy to say that I'm in pretty good shape, roughly 75 percent prepped and most of that remaining 25 percent is all clothes. So, I'm feeling pretty good about that. And have I mentioned that I CAN'T WAIT?! Well, just in case, I CAN'T WAIT!

Tomorrow though I have a list of things I have to do. It's my last vacation day for the year and I need to make the most of it. And, I've decided that next weekend I'm going to finish the bathroom floor. Should be great since we aren't going anywhere (like with Christmas) and there won't be any shopping excursions required. So, that will be a year-end project that ideally will set the course for 2010.