Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Sunrise

I'll apologize now but I couldn't help myself. Yes -- another sunrise.

Still half asleep, I was in well before the event this morning. In fact, so much in front of it, that I was absorbed in work and almost missed it. Luckily, I ducked out to grab something off the printer and looked up to see this.

Truth is, the photos don’t do it justice. It was really amazing.

Here’s hoping that this glorious dawn sets a theme for the day. I’ve got a full plate, another call that got added to this morning’s roster, and people are now showing up in rapid succession to bring in their gifts. The people I work with are every bit as incredible as this sight!




6 comments:

karen said...

Breath Taking. I hope you have a great day. Merry Christmas!

Jayne said...

Beautiful!

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Beautiful! And it reminds me that we should be grateful for every sunrise we manage to see!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Beautiful! Never apologize for a sunrise photo -- you can't post too many . Those of us who have sorta' retired from very early mornings (most of the time anyway) especially appreciate them.

Happy Holidays.

betty-NZ said...

Sunrises are always a wonderful shot! Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

Beautiful photo! Don't apologize for another sunrise. Every sunrise is a new beginning.