Monday, December 7, 2009

Gurgle, Sniff *Cough*!

Didn't feel well much of yesterday but soldiered on to get a few things done. And this morning ...

I feel like roadkill.

I have to get the trash outside and then I'm going to take more drugs and go back to bed. Rather than risk getting anyone at work sick, I'm staying home, at least for today.

God, I HATE this weather. (It snowed last night but it was only flurries. And yesterday was COLD! We didn't even hit 40.) Makes me cold just thinking about it.

I guess it was a really good thing that Walgreen's had the ocld meds on sale and that I stocked up! Especially considering that the mother is sick, too.

5 comments:

kaypasa2001 said...

I think the workers at Walgreen's appreciate your stocking up when you're healthy. I know I hate seeing sick people out shopping, touching things. Eeewwwwww.

*chortles* You know I'm kidding. Hope you feel better soon.

Kate R said...

So sorry to hear you & the mother are sick. Sounds like you have a good plan for the day, drugs, sleep & lots of drinking. Ummm, you know what I mean. I hope you both feel better soon.

Mama Martha said...

Hope you both feel better soon!

Vicki said...

I'm gurgling, sniffing and coughing too. We were down in GA this weekend and I didn't even leave the hotel room on Sunday. I had a fever and was achy. Feeling much better today, except for the gurgling, sniffing and coughing. :)

NV said...

Thanks, all! This stuff is VICIOUS. But sleep, sleep, sleep seems to have done the trick! I feel better but still have at least a little ways to go.