Sunday, November 9, 2008

D*mn --- It's November

I thought it was supposed to be warmer today. I guess that is a relative term considering that it is November.

The wind chill is under 30. It's still a bit windy and it's all of 36 degrees. Why couldn't I have been born to people in a warmer part of the country? I guess I could always move, but that would be way too much of a hassle. Not to mention way too much of a shock to my change-resistant ways.

I was hoping for 10 degrees warmer and no wind. Does that really seem like a lot to ask?

I guess I'll go deal with the mountain of laundry that I've been putting off. Maybe it will warm up this afternoon. Sigh.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

It got down to 39 last night but has "warmed" up to 50 now. Hope you get to do some of your desired outside work.

NV said...

V -- Yeah, warm is definitely relative! Fifty is sounding pretty good about now.