Sunday, November 30, 2008

Soggy Sunday

It's been raining off and on since last night and the threat of snow is in the forecast. Not much snow, mind you, but any snow is too much snow in my books.

It's chilly and damp and I'm still worn out from yesterday. I know I've got a mess awaiting me down there. I really need to clean it up and put things back. Mudding and taping can wait.

But you know what? I've decided that ALL of it can wait. The thing that was the final push in that decision: my Twitter message from the Daily Act of Kindness Challenge. I've not made all of them since it started a few weeks ago, but I've made most of 'em. Today's though is one I'll have no problem fulfilling:

Be kind to yourself today and get some extra sleep. Take a nap or go to bed a bit earlier than you usually do.

I think that it might have been written for me.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Good advice from Twitter! It's soggy here too, but with snow. In fact, it's been snowing off and on since yesterday morning. I am just not ready for winter. Oh well, at least the snow temporarily covers up the leaves I never got around to raking.