Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Settling In

So I'm finally fed and able to sit still long enough to watch some early returns.

The battle for Virginia rages on. Pennsylvania? I'm confused. MSNBC has called it for Obama. CNN has yet to call it. I hope MSNBC is right.

McCain is taking the South (as expected). No surprises ... so far. I hope there aren't too many and that they're my kind of good. Not sure.

Uh-oh ... I LOVE YOU PENNSYLVANIA! (That projection is just in.)

It's going to be a long night.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

It IS gonna be a long night. In addition to The Big One, there's a couple of local races that I'm watching closely. One of 'em is a real nail-biter.

Jean Martha said...

Yay!!!!!!!

Why S? said...

Not that long at all. Let's all get a good night's sleep.

NV said...

I know! I was amazed how quickly it was all over with.

Of course, I DID lose an hour on the phone ...